The Inaugural Virtual Gator Run 10K
For the first time ever, the UF Alumni Association is going for a virtual run with the Virtual Gator Run 10K. Walk, jog, take a stroll through the neighborhood, or complete your miles on a treadmill. You choose the course that’s right for you!
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a beginner ready to take the first step, the Virtual Gator Run 10K is a great way to stay active, support the Florida Cicerones and impact The Gator Nation®.
Complete your miles before January 28, 2017!
Registration will close on January 5!
– $20.00: UFAA Members
– $50.00: Membership Combo
COMBO DEAL DETAILS:
Purchase the Combo Deal to receive an Annual Membership with the UFAA and your registration for the Virtual Gator Run all in one. As a member, you’ll gain access to other events and activities throughout the year.
– This is a member only event. Non-members must purchase the Membership Combo option in order to participate.
– All participants will receive a code via email to redeem a participant shirt! T-Shirts are available in both men’s and ladies sizes.
– All participants will receive a custom bib number via email with a custom race number and their name.
– Participants can complete the 10K in any intervals or pace they wish prior to January 28.
– Each participant will track their own distance. Completion is based on the honor system.
– Participants can log their miles and time in The Gator Nation® App! Download the mobile app in the Itunes or Google Play stores.
– A leaderboard will be available on the mobile app so participants can track where they stand among other runners in The Gator Nation®!